Hmm, I really need to do this more often.
- TV shows – so I don’t fill up my entire list with shows, here’s my top 5 of the moment – Arrow and Revenge (Though aren’t those two basically the same plot? Wronged survivor reappears in their hometown, after years of martial arts training and planning, to exact revenge on those who screwed over their families/friends, with lots of deception and secrecy), Happy Endings (Though I want Max to date more!), RuPaul’s Drag Race (Jinx Monsoon and Jade Jolie are my current faves from week 1, and I really am annoyed by Alyssa and Coco, I know their drama is good for TV but they are the least likable queens EVER in Drag Race herstory) and the web series Space Janitors (http://spacejanitors.geekandsundry.com/).
- Conor Paolo (of Revenge and Gossip Girl) – seriously fucking cute. The hair. The voice. The … everything.
- More “out” celebrities – including Jodie Foster, Victor Garber, Matt Dallas….and whomever else! Seriously, celebs are instantly more likeable to me when they come out.
- Evernote application/website – I’ve only been using it a short time, but I’m addicted. I had previously been cynical about note taking programs and preferred old-fashioned pen-and-paper or saving electronic files on a thumb drive. But I tried it out on a whim, and it’s helping me be more organized about a research project that I’ve been doing haphazardly until now. https://evernote.com/
- Word games and puzzles from the USA Today website. I don’t often take time to do an entire crossword, but the shorter word searches, quick crosses, etc. on the USA Today paper or site are nice for a quick “brain exercise”. http://puzzles.usatoday.com/